We value our Sponsor relationships
ThinCats has a reputation for providing investors with a wide range of high quality deals and our network of accredited sponsors contributes significantly to that reputation. This is why we value the relationship with every one of our Sponsors so highly. Our Sponsors, like us, believe strongly in a simple common sense approach to raising finance for UK businesses.
We recognise that the human touch is essential in an increasingly digital world, which is why we pride ourselves on collaborating with Sponsors to raise funding for SME’s up and down the country spanning numerous industries.
We are proud patrons of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers. We feel that our support of NACFB demonstrates our determined commitment to our Sponsors, borrowers and lenders.
Benefits of becoming a sponsor
- The crucial role of the sponsor is reflected in the income you receive as a result of the deals you make, typically this is 2-4%* on loan drawdown
- Access to a new type of debt funding with flexible loan terms for your clients
- Reciprocity – Any borrower applications we receive directly, including those driven through marketing activity, are put in contact with a Sponsor
- See the businesses you help to gain funding grow and develop by being part of a movement that is helping SMEs grow in a difficult economic climate
*Past performance is not indicative of future results.
|PI insurance||£2m PI cover (£250k by exception for Introducers only)|
|Deal size||We only offer loans between £100k-£5m|
|Team experience||Your team should contain experienced bankers and/or accountants with proven loan structuring abilities in the SME market place|
|Regulatory obligations||You will need the ability to meet all current regulatory requirements in full and provide suitable evidence in areas such as Anti Money Laundering & Know Your Customer|
The role of the Sponsor is specialised, and not all finance professionals are in a position to undertake it. Our sponsors do recognise the importance of a good deal flow and realise the need to share their fees with introducers. So, if undertaking a full Sponsors role isn’t for you, we would still be delighted to work with you. Please proceed to the contact form below and simply indicate that you would prefer to be one of our team of introducers.
- Step 1Fill out the contact form below
- Step 2You will be contacted by our Partnership Manager within 1 working day to discuss further