- ThinCats is Europe’s largest P2P platform specialising in secured loans to SMEs.
- ThinCats was the first in the market to offer P2P through a SIPP.
- ThinCats has an active secondary market with an average 94% fixed success rate which gives access to invested money earlier or the ability to quickly build a portfolio of loans.
- Since 2011, they have provided more than £200m of loan capital to British companies.
- ThinCats looks to attract experienced investors, setting a high minimum bid of £1,000 for lenders on the platform.
- The expected loss rate on ThinCats is 2-4% after 5 years of operation which means that before tax the average net returns are over 7 – 8.5%*.
*Estimated weighted average annual interest after all costs and provisions for losses of actual defaulted loans after forecasted recovery of security but before income tax (2012 to date). Past performance is not indicative of future results. Capital is at risk.