A Diversified Loan Portfolio (DLP) offered investors the opportunity to invest in a selection of loans which had previously been listed on the ThinCats platform. No new DLPs will be offered going forward.
Other points to note
- At the time the DLP was offered on the primary market, the loan payments and material covenant requirements of the underlying loans comprising a DLP were being met in line with their respective loan agreements. These are known as status “A” loans
- You can see details of all underlying loans within a DLP including their respective credit and security grades at the time the loan was drawndown.
- Each DLP will be held for a Target Term, typically two years.
- All cash flows, capital & interest received during the Target Term will be paid to lenders
- An administration fee of 1.0% per annum is payable on the balance of the outstanding DLP