Articles include: Capital erosion: dangerous descents | Looking out for the UK’s overlooked SMEs | If you want to avoid breaking your IT systems, break your IT systems
New Terms & Conditions
There have been a number of developments at ThinCats recently, such as our full authorisation by the FCA, and improved arrangements for back up service provision to protect our investors, which impact our Terms and Conditions; we have therefore updated and reissued them to investors today.
We are also introducing provisions to facilitate institutional lending alongside our retail investors; we are in advanced discussions about this and hope to be able to announce full details shortly. This development will considerably enhance ThinCats’ attractiveness to borrowers, and therefore significantly improve our ability to grow the quantity and range of investment opportunities for all of our investors.
The principal changes reflected in the Terms and Conditions are:
- Details of FCA Authorisation.
- Change of Back Up Service Provider from Street (UK) C.I.S to Baker Tilly Creditor Services LLP.
- Operation of members accounts by pension scheme Trustees, self-administered pension schemes and self-invested pension schemes.
- Clarification on the role of the Security Agent acting on behalf of all lenders.
- ESF acting as Agent on behalf of one or more Institutional Lenders.
- Instructing Lender rights of Institutional Lenders where they have underwritten or invested in loans.
You can download the new Terms & Conditions below: